“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.”Gilda Radner

Monday, January 28, 2013

Twitter Mute

I know I used to blog more often, but then I joined Twitter and was struck dumb.

Seriously, does anyone else feel a little deer-in-the-headlights with tweeting? It's not at all like Facebook, where I feel safe within a virtual circle of friends. Instead, it's like being at a huge cocktail party where I don't know anyone, and I'm wearing a brown paper bag dress with tin-foil booties. And I'm not rocking the outfit as a fashion statement.




No comments:

Post a Comment