What: English teacher for 18 years, taking time off to stay at home with three wonderful boys; loving wife, favorite daughter, best sister. Writer.
Where: Buffalo, NY (A city currently rising from the ashes of being totally underrated: we are awesome.)
Why: I write a blog because A) I have always been a writer, B) If I don't my brain becomes clogged with all the stories, C) My sister loves it.
Facts About Me:
- My life motto is: "Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."--Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
- I met my husband when I was fourteen. Periodically, I write about the saga of our life together. Those stories are labeled Memory Lane.
- I have three sons who I want to grow up to be good people. Happy. Kind. Common sense would be nice but I don't want to push it.
- I love cheese.
- I push myself to do something brave almost every day.
- I make delicious pancakes, but can only cook them one at a time.
- I'm a realist with a penchant for magic.
- I took Latin for six years. The culminating moment was when I completed translation of Virgil's Aeneid. The most useful thing about having done that is that I can tell people I've done it.
- I have grey hair and I still need my mother.